top of page
Q: What is boarding?
A: Sandy's Pet Service will take care of your dog for an extended period of time. This is different from home visits because you bring your dog to our facility instead of us coming to your home and taking care of your pet.
Q: What should I bring with me when I drop the dog off?
A: (There is a printable sheet with this information in the forms section of the website)
1. Leash and Collar with up to date identification
2. Any medications/suppliments your pet needs
3. Pet food (preferably portioned into single serve ziplock bags)
6. Your pet's favorite toys
7. Towels/Bedding that will fit in a regular size washing machine
8. T-shirt or item that smells comfortingly like their owner
Q: Do you make home visits for cats?
bottom of page